Answers to Frequently asked Questions
- There are NO Day of Show changes, edits, or cancellations to any shuttle or parking reservation.
- If it is the day of the show, we may not be able to answer your question via phone call OR email. Please come to the shuttle stop early to get information.
- Stand-by shuttle purchase is available but seating is not guaranteed. To ride standby please bring $30 cash to the University Tennis Complex at CSU.
- If you can’t make it to the bus at your reservation time, if space allows, we will get you onto the next bus. We load the shuttles via the following priority system: Priority #1 – Riders with a reservation at the correct time, Priority #2 – Riders with a reservation at a different time, Priority #3 – Riders with no reservation
- There is NO drinking OR smoking at the shuttle stop or on the buses. Please be respectful.
- Chairs are only permitted if space allows. Email us to check before bringing your chair.
- Please direct all parking and shuttle questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions regarding your concert ticket, please email email@example.com