FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IF it is the day of the show, we MAY NOT be able to answer your question via phone call OR email. Please come to the shuttle stop to try to ride standby and get information. If you have questions about your pre-purchased ticket you will need to visit the box office AT the venue.
I have a question about my concert and/or transpo ticket. Who do I contact?
- The fastest customer service response is to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I learn about all the Mish shows before everyone else does?
- Become an insider! Enter your email where it says “Become a Mish insider” on the top right hand side of the page. We will send you an email the second we book all our shows, even before we put them on sale! Never miss your shot at our quick sell out shows!
I can’t attend the show, can I have a refund?
Unless otherwise noted, all tickets, goods, and services sold on the MISHAWAKA AMPHITHEATRE platform adhere to a “NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES” policy.In the event of any refund, only the price of the ticket can be refunded. The Mishawaka does not return fees to the customer.
I can’t attend the show, can I give my ticket to someone else?
- Absolutely! All tickets are transferable. If your tickets are at Will Call, please email email@example.com with your Order Number, Ticket Purchaser Name, and the Name of the person picking up the tickets (notify the box office of “Will Call Name Change” when arriving to pick up tickets at the show).
Can I change my ticket type? (I reserved Will Call Tickets but would prefer Print at Home now).
- We’re sorry we cannot change your ticket type after your order has been completed.
I can’t find my tickets and/or confirmation email. Can you help?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and Order Number (if you have it), and we’ll resend your ticket email within 72 hours. If your show is today or tomorrow, you can visit the box office at the Mishawaka with your ID or the credit card used to purchase the tickets and they will reprint your order.
I’m thinking about bringing my kids to the venue, do they need a ticket?
- That depends on their age! Ages 11 and older need tickets for Mishawaka admittance. Kids that will take up their own seat on the shuttle will need their own shuttle ticket.
Can I bring my lawn chair?
- The Mishawaka is a Standing Room Only Venue but chairs are allowed if there is space. Chairs are to remain at the back of the venue. No umbrellas, please. Security reserves the right to redirect chair placement for the sake of overall patron safety. PLEASE, NO BLANKETS! Chairs are NOT allowed for sold out shows. Email email@example.com ahead of time for more info on your specfic show.
Are shows during the winter still outside?
- Nope. All winter shows are held in our indoor SpokesBUZZ lounge.
How much is parking in the winter?
I can’t take the shuttle because I have to leave early, is there parking at the venue?
- Of course! We have on-site parking, priced at $45 per car, available online for pre-purchase or at the event until sold out. Attendants will sell parking passes on day of show ONLY IF not already sold out.
What time do doors open, what time does the show start?
- Show start time will be posted online. Doors and box office will open two hours before showtime. Online sales cease three hours before showtime. Outlet sales (Chippers Lanes, College Ave) cease 5 hours before showtime or until sold out of allotment.
Can I bring my dog? Also, I’m pet-sitting a bunch of cats, can I bring them, too?
- Although we’re sure Rufus is an AWESOME dog, we have to ask you to keep your dog, your cats, and any other animal at home.
Thinking about bringing up a picnic lunch for me and my family, can I bring food inside?
- We’re happy to see you and your family, but please no outside food or beverage inside the venue. Baby food exempt from this.
Can I bring my water bottle, Nalgene or CamelBak inside the venue?
- Yes. Containers must be empty. No glass of any kind will be permitted.
Can I set up my audio/video equipment somewhere to record the show?
- No, there’s no recording permitted unless expressly authorized by the artist.
I’m a professional photographer, can I take pictures for my website?
- No, there will be no professional photography unless explicitly authorized by venue management or artist.
I heard there’s no re-entry into the venue, is that true?
- Yes, that is true. No re-entry allowed.
What is the venue’s policy on inclement weather?
- Mishawaka events are held “rain or shine”. Please come to shows prepared for possible inclement weather. If abrupt, violent storms occur, our safety policy is to pause the performance and direct patrons inside until it is safe to return outdoors.
Can I bring a backpack?
- Yes, as long as it isn’t carrying prohibited items, such as: glass, weapons, and illegal substances.
Answers to Shuttle and Parking FAQs
- Parking/Shuttle is not listed for sale online… This means that particular option is sold out.
- Reserved shuttle riders at designated time receive priority seating.
- Stand-by purchase available but seating not guaranteed.
- To ride standby please bring $30 cash to the Colorado State University Transit Center.
- To reserve a seat, please do so at least 26 hours in advance of show.
- If parking (and/or shuttles) are sold out, there is often standby room on the shuttles. Some patrons often meet at the shuttle stop to carpool.
- Unaffiliated transportation companies are listed at the bottom of our Shuttle and Parking info page: http://www.themishawaka.com/info/parking-and-transportation/. The Mishawaka cannot advise patrons to park in the canyon along the highway.
- There are NO Day of Show changes, edits, or cancellations to any shuttle or parking reservation.
- If you can’t make it to the bus at your reservation time, we will get you onto the next bus, if space allows. We load the shuttles via the following priority system: Priority #1 – Riders with a reservation at the correct time, Priority #2 – Riders with a reservation at a different time, Priority #3 – Riders with no reservation
- If you can’t find your shuttle/confirmation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will resend.
- You do not need your confirmation receipt to claim your shuttle or parking reservation. You just need the reservation name (identification is preferred).
- To exit and get back on the shuttle at the END of the night, please join the line that exits through the restrooms.
- If you need assistance or want to change your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds for rides can only be requested 48hrs in advance of show doors. Please email email@example.com to request.
- CSU is the only shuttle pickup. There is no campground or alternate transportation service offered by the Mishawaka. All shuttles are scheduled to return at the end of the show. Shuttles will be loading through the show and may leave early if they fill.
- We cannot switch the name of your reservation, however if they use your name, they will be able to use your spot.
- There is NO drinking OR smoking at the shuttle stop or on the buses. Please be respectful.
- Chairs are only permitted if space allows. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check before bringing your chair.
- An oversized vehicle is a vehicle that can hold 13-15 passengers, any trailer, RV or large capacity cargo van. Passenger trucks of all size are regular parking.
- To reserve handicap parking, please purchase a regular parking pass on the website, and email email@example.com for a preferred handicap space next to the venue.
Direct assistance is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com We will respond to your message within 72 hours. You may receive Day of Show assistance by texting (970) 481-9466.