– PLEASE NOTE-
We currently are not offering shuttles for our winter shows. We will notify ALL ticket buyers via email if a shuttle becomes available. Parking for winter concerts is free!
The Mishawaka Amphitheater is a shuttle venue. We DO NOT recommend parking at the theater but parking is available for extreme need situations for $40 due to a lack of on site parking. We provide transportation via our shuttles for patrons of concerts for $15 round trip in advance and $20 day of. Please be aware that in order to discourage parking on site, the cost of parking is $40. Please be considerate and ride the shuttle if at all possible.
The cost of the shuttle is $15
Standby shuttle price $20
The cost of parking is $40
Shuttle and parking reservations are accepted up to 26 hours prior to your show, unless reservations are below 30 riders. Stand-by purchases for the shuttle are available just prior to departure as space allows with $20 exact change at Transfort Station ONLY (250 North Mason Street). To ensure a parking spot or a shuttle seat, please reserve in advance.
To book a shuttle or parking reservation, click here
Welcome to the Mishawaka’s shuttle and on site parking reservation system. As many of you know, the shuttle offers a stress-free, green way to safely get to and from the Mish. This system will allow you to reserve and pay for a spot on the shuttle ride of your choosing. Shuttle fare is $15 (online only) and will include the ride back down the canyon. Standby passengers must bring $20 exact change.
We DO NOT Recommend parking at the venue due to incredibly limited space and in order to discourage parking on site, the cost to park is $40 per car.
Use the link on this page to get started. Please take care to double check the correct date for your show when booking your shuttle reservation.
Reserved shuttle riders receive priority seating. Stand-by purchase available but seating not guaranteed. To ride standby please bring $20 cash to the Transfort stop. To reserve a seat, please do so at least 26 hours in advance of show.
Answers to Frequently asked Questions
- You do not need your confirmation receipt to get on the shuttle. You just need your name (identification is preferred)
- To exit and get back on the shuttle at the END of the night, please join the line that exits through the restrooms.
- If you need assistance or want to change your reservation, please email email@example.com
- Refunds can only be requested 48hrs in advance of show doors. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request
- CSU is the only pickup for pre reserved tickets. We do send shuttles to downtown transit, but we cannot guarantee your seat from that location. Even if you reserved.
- All shuttles are scheduled to return at the end of the show. Shuttles will be loading through the show and may leave early if they fill.
- We cannot switch the name of your reservation, however if they use your name, they will be able to use your spot.
- There is NO drinking OR Smoking at the shuttle stops. Please be respectful
Direct assistance is available at (970) 481-9466 or email@example.com
The quickest way to receive assistance will always be text or email.
Colorado State University (Left on below maps). Free and plentiful parking and streamlined online reservation make this the easiest option. you are guaranteed a ride to and from with this option
Pickups for any 8pm show are at:
5:20 | 6:20 | 7:15
Standby (From 5:30-6:30 for any 8pm show)
Please note: Standby passengers are NOT guaranteed a spot on the shuttle. For a guaranteed ride up, please reserve a space online. Please bring $20 exact change to the shuttle stop. Transfort transit station in old town Fort Collins (Right on below maps) This option is located in historic old town Fort Collins.
Parking at venue. We do offer parking, though it is at a price of $40 per spot. with 60 spaces at the venue, parking on site is reserved for extreme need situations.