-PLEASE NOTE, THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE IS IMPORTANT!-
Welcome to the Mishawaka’s shuttle and on site parking reservation system. The shuttle service is provided to offer a stress-free, green way to safely get to and from the Mish. The link at the bottom of this page will allow you to reserve and pay for a spot on the shuttle ride of your choosing. Shuttle fare is $24 (reservations available online only) and will include the ride back down the canyon. Standby passengers must bring $25 cash (exact change only please).
We DO NOT recommend parking at the venue due to incredibly limited space and in order to discourage parking on site, the cost to park is $40 per car.
Use the link at the bottom of this information page to get started. Please take care to double check the correct date for your show when booking your shuttle reservation.
Answers to Frequently asked Questions
- Parking/Shuttle is not listed for sale online… This means that that particular option is sold out.
- Reserved shuttle riders receive priority seating.
- Stand-by purchase available but seating not guaranteed.
- To ride standby please bring $25 cash to the Colorado State University Transit Center.
- To reserve a seat, please do so at least 26 hours in advance of show.
- There are NO Day of Show changes, edits, or cancellations to any shuttle or parking reservation.
- You do not need your confirmation receipt to claim your shuttle or parking reservation. You just need the reservation name (identification is preferred).
- There is no smoking or drinking allowed at the shuttle stop or on the bus.
- To exit and get back on the shuttle at the END of the night, please join the line that exits through the restrooms.
- If you need assistance or want to change your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds can only be requested 48hrs in advance of show doors. Please email email@example.com to request
- CSU is the only shuttle pickup. There is no campground or alternate transportation service offered by the Mishawaka.
- All shuttles are scheduled to return at the end of the show. Shuttles will be loading through the show and may leave early if they fill.
- We cannot switch the name of your reservation, however if they use your name, they will be able to use your spot.
- There is NO drinking OR Smoking at the shuttle stops. Please be respectful.
- Chairs are only permitted if space allows. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check before bringing your chair.
- An oversized vehicle is a vehicle that can hold 13-15 passengers, any trailer, RV or large capacity cargo van. Passenger trucks of all size are regular parking.
- To reserve handicap parking, please purchase a regular parking pass on the website, and email email@example.com for a preferred handicap space next to the venue.
Direct assistance is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We will respond to your message within 72 hours. You may receive Day of Show assistance by texting (970) 481-9466.
To book a shuttle or parking reservation, click here
Reserved (STRONGLY recommended)
Colorado State University Transit Center is located on the west side of the Student Center parking lot. Driving on College Ave, turn west onto Laurel. Then left on Meldrum. Parking here is free after 4 pm on weekdays, and free all day on weekends and holidays.
Pickups for any 8pm show are at:
5:15 | 6:15 | 7:15
Please note there is no smoking or drinking allowed at the shuttle stop.
Standby (From 5:15-6:15 for any 8pm show)
Please note: Standby passengers are NOT guaranteed a spot on a shuttle. To attempt to ride standby, bring $25 exact change to the shuttle stop. If you would like a guaranteed ticket, please reserve a seat online 26 hours in advance of the show.
Note: All standby seating will take place at Colorado State University as of May 2017
Colorado State – Student Center
Directions: The parking lot for the CSU Transit Center is located on the south side of S Meldrum St and W Laurel Ave. Turn South to get into the parking lot.
Driving East: Turn Right at Meldrum and Laurel
Driving West: Turn Left at Meldrum and Laurel
Do NOT follow google maps to CSU Transit Center, it will take you to the wrong location. The map below shows the ONLY route into the correct parking lot.
Last option – Parking at Mishawaka
We do offer parking at a price of $40 per spot. With only 60 spaces at the venue, parking on site is reserved for extreme need situations. Please remember there is no tailgating allowed at the Mishawaka.
Don’t want to use our shuttle service? Mishawaka’s shuttle service sold out? No problem! We have compiled a list of local transportation companies, however we cannot reserve space from outside providers for you.