How do I learn about all the Mish shows before everyone else does?
- Become an insider! Enter your email where it says “become a Mish insider” on the top right hand side of the page. We will send you an email the second we book all our shows, even before we put them on sale! Never miss your shot at our quick sell out shows!
Are shows during the winter still outside?
- Nope. All winter shows are held in our indoor SpokesBUZZ lounge.
I’m thinking about bringing my kids to the venue, do they need a ticket?
- That depends how old they are! Ages 12 and older need tickets for Mishawaka admittance.
Can I bring my lawn chair?
- Yes, but chairs are to remain at the back of the venue. Please, no umbrellas.
Security reserves the right to redirect chair placement for the sake of overall patron safety.
PLEASE NO BLANKETS!
How much is parking in the winter?
I can’t take the shuttle because I have to leave early, is there parking at the venue?
- Of course! We have on site parking, $40 per car, available on line for pre-purchase or at event until sold out.
Attendants will sell parking passes on day of show.
What time do doors open, what time does the show start?
- Show start time will be posted online. Doors and box office will open two hours before showtime.
Online sales cease three hours before showtime. Outlet sales (Chippers Lanes, College Ave) cease 5 hours before showtime or until sold out of allotment.
Can I bring my dog? Also, I’m pet-sitting a bunch of cats, can I bring them, too?
- Although we’re sure Rufus is an AWESOME dog, we have to ask you to keep your dog, your cats, and any other animal at home.
Thinking about bringing up a picnic lunch for me and my family, can I bring food inside?
- We’re happy for you and your family, but please; no outside food or beverage except for baby food inside the venue.
Can I bring my thermos, Nalgene or Klean Kanteen inside the venue?
- No. Empty water bottles are the only containers permitted.
Can I set up my audio/video equipment somewhere to record the show?
- No, there’s no recording permitted unless expressly authorized by artist.
I’m a professional photographer, can I take pictures for my website?
- No, there will be no professional photography unless explicitly authorized by venue mgmt or artist.
I heard there’s no re-entry into the venue, is that true?
- Yes, that is true. No reentry allowed.
What are those fees I see when I purchase my ticket?
$4.50 – $5.50 for all purchases
Fees include a $2.00 sustainability charge to support renovation and preservation of The Mishawaka
What is the venue’s policy on inclement weather?
- Mishawaka events are held “rain or shine”. Please come to shows prepared for possible inclement weather. If abrupt, violent storms occur, our safety policy is to pause the performance and direct patrons inside until it is safe to return outdoors.